Putting aside the argument that you might be spending too much time in bed or with your tablet or both, the e-reader boom from IKEA Hacks is actually a pretty clever piece of work.
- TERTIAL desk lamp
- Exogear Exomount car holder
- Mounting tape
- LED Reading lamp (optional)
Description: I’m too lazy to hold my E-Reader in bed
- Unplug the lamp!
- Cut and remove electrical wiring from TERTIAL. Hint: To remove the bulb socket, you need to lift two opposite tabs on the outside of the socket, but it’s optional. And be careful of the sharp edges.
- Line the clamping area with anti-slip tape, then attach Exomount there.
- Attach E-Reader (or small tablet) to the Exomount suction cup.
- You can store reading glasses etc where the socket used to be.
PS: Maximum gadget weight ~300g