If this thing had a camera on it, it would be all over the next fan convention.
One small TARDIS, coming right up. No, really. Give us a second to maneuver it just right and …. there. TARDIS delivery service at your service.
This 3″ tall TARDIS is ready to navigate through your home or office. You’ll have to provide the sound effects. With an IR controller, this TARDIS can manage vertical takeoffs and landings. Wouldn’t it be adorable to float it over friends cubes when they’re having a bad day? “The Doctor just wanted to drop by and cheer you up.” 30 minutes of charge (via the IR controller) give you around 6 minutes of continuous play time.
Note: Although the controls for space are clearly marked (“adjust left,” “adjust right,” etc.), we haven’t figured out where the time controls are or how they work. And if you’re reading this sentence in the copy, that means we never do.
- For ages 8 and up
- World’s smallest flying TARDIS
- Officially-licensed Doctor Who merchandise
- Vertical takeoff and landing
- Controllable spin action
- R/C IR controller has LED indicator lights
- Batteries: 4 AA (not included)
- TARDIS charges via the IR controller (~30 minutes for 6 minutes of continuous use)
- Dimensions: TARDIS 1″ square x 2 3/4″ high
- Includes Tardiscopter and IR controller
- WARNING – SMALL PARTS – Not intended for children under 3 years of age