Oh internet, you have so many wonderful things. As much as I’d like to see my pet enjoy this shark-themed hide out, I have no doubt that he’d shred it in a matter of minutes. If you have a more low-key pet, this might be just the thing though.
We still do not have sharks with frickin’ laser beams attached to their heads. ThinkGeek’s Los Angeles Maritime Electromagnetic Radiation team (LA MER) is hard at work developing this technology but it’s still several years away from a cost-effective consumer model. But good news! We have these pet beds that look like sharks. And if you put your pet inside the bed and take a photo with a flash, you’ll get a shark with lasers! BAM. Pretty impressive, we think.
- Super fun shark bed for small dogs, cats, or other small pets
- Fully collapsible yet rigid when assembled
- Nanotechnology makes it self-cleaning! No animal smell!
- Nano-particles absorb bacteria, viruses, ammonia and other harmful substances
- To engage cleaning action: Unzip and leave bed in the sunshine
- For other messes: Wipe with a damp cloth and/or machine wash inner cushion
- Pet and people safe – totally non-toxic technology (yep, they can lick it)
- Dimensions (please check carefully to order the right size!):
- Small: 13″ high x 15″ wide (pets up to 10 lbs)
- Large: 22″ high x 17″ wide (pets up to 25 lbs)