I’m not sure this particular tent would suit your next backcountry hike or expedition, but it might be just the thing for a camp over music festival or themed event. Also, its just plain cool.
Considering the imminent arrival of armies of hyper-active athletes, and rampaging hordes of tourists for a certain upcoming sporting event, it’s a great time to think aboutgetting out of town. But forget long bus rides, overpriced airfares and dingy hotel rooms; because in a surprising twist TFF (Transport for Firebox) has arranged for you to take the tube to your next vacation.
- Modelled on a Northern Line carriage
- 7 zip-separated compartments
- 2 side doors and a drivers door
- Doors open, just like on the original
- Fly sheet doors separate inner compartments
- Officially licensed
- Waterproof groundsheet is sewn into the inside of tent
- Sleeps 16 adults
- Measures approximately 250cm(W) x 1550cm(L) x 190cm(H)
- Standing room for approximately 72 adults